The new DocUReader 2 Pro is designed for physician’s offices and smaller laboratories to read and evaluate the LabStrip U11 Plus
urine test strips. Although the instrument is intended for in vitro diagnostic use by qualified physicians and laboratory staff, no special training is required to use them.
DocUReader 2 Pro is the ideal choice for point-of-care urinalysis testing. The compact design of this lightweight instrument offers the broadest features and highest flexibility available on any desktop size urine analyzer. The system offers excellent accuracy, simple operation, high flexibility and connectivity as well as enhanced security and quality control functions.
- Up to 120 tests/hour in fast mode or up to 50 tests/hour in normal mode
- Simple, intuitive operation via a color touch screen
- Automatic start of measurement by strip detection
- Flexible, customized testing and reporting options
- Excellent accuracy by patented measuring technology
- Easy data entry and effective data management
- Streamlined documentation through LIS
- Easy and flexible integration by extended connectivity
- Advanced QC and security functions help in driving compliance